Friday, March 9, 2012

Sourdough Surprises!

So.... I have something fun to announce...

Remember that sourdough pasta I made together with Jenni over at The Gingered Whisk?
We had so much fun that we decided that we want to do it again - find a fun sourdough reipe and try it together, then post it together.

But do you know what would be even more fun? Involving more people.

So we want to sourdough with, well, you!

Together, we are creating a new, fun group - Sourdough Surprises!

We're going to try a new sourdough creation each month, then post about together - on the 20th of each month. And we want to share the fun with as many people as want to play.

So this month we want to make sourdough donuts. We found this recipe, which looks absolutely delicious. But don't feel limited by that link - if you have a different sourdough donut recipe that you like, or that you have seen, or that you have had on your "to try" list, go ahead and use that! As long as it's sourdough and donut-y, sounds good to me!

Just make sure that you copy and paste this HTML code onto your blog post so that you can join the party (and don't forget to enter yourself!)

< script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.simply-linked.com/listwidget.aspx?l=9a903821-ccc3-443f-8ca2-531e6799724c" >

(note: blogger was giving me trouble pasting the code in as text - there are two extra spaces after the first "<" and before the last ">" just so I could post this... I will work on getting this fixed, but you just delete the spaces when you copy and paste! :) )

We are so excited for this, and can't wait to see all the delicious donut-y goodness you come up with!

(P.S. We know that this month is short notice, but we were so excited we couldn't wait any longer! We promise that next month you will have an entire month to do the recipe, but we felt that donuts were a simple and quick start).

2 comments:

  1. I really want to be a part of this but I'm so scared of sourdough!! I'll try though, and if it works I'll post about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! There is NOTHING to be scared of!! Check out some of my previous posts and Jenni's previous posts, and if you have any questions, absolutely contact either one of us. I am so excited you'll be joining us!!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails